Friday, January 02, 2009

Blogging...

I know I haven't blogged in a long while, I have been debating on whether or not to actually keep my blog, and I have decided to keep it and make a concious effort to update it.
I got discouraged when it seemed like no one was reading it. I have come to realize that even IF I am just writing to myself, that is alright. I can keep a sort of journal of memories to look back on a long while from now, and that, to me, is pretty cool.
I hope that people start following along as I live my journey and blog about my goings on. I would love all friends to know what is going on in my life. It can be pretty crazy, so fasten your seat belts, keep both hands inside the car at all times and here we go...

2 comments:

JoyfulStudent said...

for some reason I didn't even know you had a blog before today! thanks for sharing with me!

Jesica said...

I'm reading! I'm reading! I didn't know it was here.

You're in my Google Reader, now. Every time you update, it will tell me.